Skip to content

Contract for Website Design and Digital Marketing Services

This Contract (“Contract”) is entered into on Date we are hired, by and between Sikaditech (the “Agency”) and Client (the “Client”) for the provision of website design and digital marketing services (the “Services”).

  1. Services Provided The Agency shall provide the following Services to the Client:

    • Website design and development

    • Mobile Application design and development

    • Branding Design

    • Graphic Design

    • Logo Design

    • Search engine optimization (SEO)

    • Social media marketing

    • Email marketing

    • Digital marketing services 


  1. Project Cost and Payment Terms

    The total cost of the project (the “Project Cost”) shall be [Rand(R) or Dollar($) amount]. The Client shall pay a deposit of 65% of the Project Cost (“Deposit”) before the Agency begins work on the project. The remaining 35% of the Project Cost (“Balance”) shall be due upon completion of the project and acceptance by the Client.


  2. Timeline

    The project will begin on the date the deposit is received by the agency. The Agency will make every effort to complete the project within the mutually agreed-upon time frame, but completion dates are estimates only and are not guaranteed.


  3. Acceptance of Work

    Upon completion of the project, the Client shall have the opportunity to review the work and provide written acceptance or rejection of the work within five (3) business days. If the Client does not provide written acceptance or rejection within this time frame, the work shall be deemed accepted.


  4. Revisions and Additional Work

    If the Client requests revisions or additional work, the Agency will provide a written estimate of the additional cost and time required. The Client will be responsible for paying the additional cost before the Agency begins the revisions or additional work.


  5. Cancellation Policy

    In case of project cancellation after three (3) days of entering into this contract will incur a 25% fees of the total project costs. Cancellation of the project after three (3) days will incur fees between 50% to 70% of the total project cost, to be determined by the Agency.


  6. Limitation of Liability

    The Agency shall not be liable to the Client for any damages resulting from the Services provided under this Contract. The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Agency from any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with the Services provided under this Contract.


  7. Intellectual Property Rights

    The Client shall retain all rights, title, and interest in any pre-existing intellectual property used in the project. The Agency shall retain all rights, title, and interest in any new intellectual property created by the Agency in the course of providing the Services.

  8. Confidentiality

    The parties shall keep all confidential information learned during the course of this Contract confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the written consent of the other party.


  9. Termination

    Either party may terminate this Contract at any time with written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the Client shall pay the Agency for all Services performed up to the date of termination.


  10. Governing

    Law This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Governing Law] without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.


  11. Entire Agreement

    This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.

  12. Modification

    Sikaditech can modify the Contract prior to engaging with a client project without a written instrument executed by both parties.

By hiring us you agree the below, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Contract and agree to be bound by its terms.

Agency: Sikaditech ________ Date: 26/01/2023

Client: _______________________________ Date: ____________